Artisyn Communications Announced as official Public Relations Partner of The Start Summit
Artisyn Communications is delighted to announce that it is the official PR Partner of The Start Summit.
Artisyn Communications will be present on the day to discuss everything new businesses need to think about when they’re looking at the route of public relations. Public relations is an essential tool for all new businesses and can mean the difference between success and failure.
The Start Summit, a multi-faceted masterclass in everything an entrepreneur needs to know about starting a business returns to Dublin on Saturday the 8th of June at Dublin Castle.
Jamie White, who has won Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur twice in recent years, is the founder of the event he hopes will inspire and support the business leaders of tomorrow.
He has founded numerous successful businesses, including CollegeTimes.com and TeenTimes.com; two fast-growing youth websites that collectively reached over 100 million 25-35 year-olds weekly. Jamie now works with brands worldwide on their social media marketing through his business Leading Social.
The Start Summit Speaker line-up includes top Irish Entrepreneurs who have built innovative businesses:
- Mark Little: Founder of Storyful
- Dan and Linda Kiely: Founders of Voxpro
- Paul Stenson: Social Media Figure and Owner of The White Moose Café
- Jennifer Rock: The Skin Nerd, recipient of IMAGE Magazine’s start-up of the year 2018
- Alison Cowzer: Former Dragons’ Den Co-Founder at East Coast Bakehouse
- Norah Casey: Former Dragons’ Den and Publishing Guru
Now, with the endorsement of Heather Humphreys, Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation, The Start Summit has become an annual gathering of some of Ireland’s leading business leaders and start-up success stories – to educate and motivate hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs each year.
Attendees can expect:
- Inspiration – keynotes and panel discussions from Ireland’s most successful business
people. The line-up includes Mark Little (Founder of Storyful), Dan and Linda Kiely (Founders of VoxPro), Paul Stenson (Owner of The White Moose Café), plus many more inspiring entrepreneurs.
- Education – workshops throughout the day, focusing on delivering best-in-class advice for starting and growing your business.
- Support – visit one of 20 exhibitors for one-to-one advice from experts across an array of services, including: accounting, marketing, sales, branding, public relations and much more.
- Networking – connect with hundreds of other like-minded entrepreneurs to discuss all things business and build your network.
Jamie White, Founder and Director of The Start Summit said: “I’m hosting the event I wish was there for me when I was starting out. My goal for this event is to inspire, encourage and accelerate the journey of our early-stage entrepreneurial attendees. We have brought together some of the most successful and intelligent entrepreneurs in the country to speak at The Start Summit, and we are thrilled to provide this opportunity for emerging entrepreneurs.”
Heather Humphreys TD, Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation said: “The Start Summit is a brilliantly informative and inspirational event for Irish Entrepreneurs in the ideation
or early stage of their business journey. It is great that so many government resources available to entrepreneurs and the business fields they need to consider will be showcased all together.”
The Start Summit will take place on Saturday, June 8th at Dublin Castle. It will feature four inspiring keynotes, six functional workshops, two panel discussions and host 500 attendees. For further information regarding speaker information or tickets please visit www.thestartsummit.com.